At Experis, we do not consider ourselves to be like everyone else, we are proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenge for you. As a consultant at Experis, we offer you the opportunity to develop your skills on some of the largest companies in several different industries. We have high expectations on you, but in return we offer good development and career opportunities.
Our client is currently planing to roll out an upgrade to their current IT environment and upgrade to Office 365 for their entire site. With this project you will work hands on with the upgrade process and make sure that the project follows the set timeline and is completed before the deadline. For this position you will also be responsible for ensuring business continuity of all supported Digital products and platforms by providing technical specialist competence in an independent way. You provide professional IT support with a high service level to different units and implement projects and deployments required.
- support on-site project implementation/deployment efforts with regard to implementation of new Digital products, lifecycle refresh of hardware solutions and all technical implementation work related to the build-up of new locations
- provide hardware and software support for end users
- perform preventive maintenance and routine monitoring to include creation and follow-up of a service schedule for fixed assets
- take necessary decisions and actions to solve issues, as well as prioritize issues according to business needs, and know when and how to escalate an issue in the support chain
- provide hands-on basic technical training for onsite staff and of new hires, including setting up and introducing technical equipment (e.g. laptops)
For this position we see that you are in the beginning of your career as an IT-technician. You have studied IT and support, as well as having worked onsite with IT for a minimum of 1 year. You have experience from working with Office 365 and if you have worked with upgrades or migrations earlier we see that as meritable.
You are inspired by values and service-minded work, putting the end user and customer's needs in focus. You enjoy working with changing business needs and priorities that require adaptation as well as taking personal leadership and acting interdependently. You also enjoy learning on the job and keeping competence up to date along with identifying and proposing improvements to IT processes and tools. You have the ability to communicate confidently and clearly in Swedish and English (written and verbal).
What can we offer you?
We can offer you a challenging position in a creative environment, with high expectations on product functionality and quality and also professionalism from the team. You will work in an expanding and successful company with a high fun factor. We can offer you opportunities and experience of working in an international organization.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Jakob Bergström at Experis IT, 040-660 63 02 or email@example.com You apply for this job through our website www.experis.com. Selection will be ongoing, please apply for this job as soon as possible.