Procurement Specialist to International Company in Kista, start asap. This is a consultant assignment for 2 years.
Our client is one of the worlds biggest manufacturer of consumer electronics and home appliances.
Our clienet continues to grow and are now looking for a Specialist to their Nordic Procurement team to their head office in Kista. The Nordics are a vibrant, dynamic sales and marketing organization with offices in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo and Helsinki. In this role you will work on a Nordic level with tenders and support internal stakeholders with procurement processes within indirect material and services, create and develop vendor contracts and secure that all employees and departments follow the processes through educating and informing different stakeholders.
- Working with tenders and support internal stakeholders with procurement processes within indirect categories FM, HR, Travel, IT, Professional Services
- Analyze categories and suggest ways to improve purchase processes
- Work strategic and make sure the right mix of vendors will be used in our e-sourcing system
- Contract negotiation, management and renewals
- Educate employees to follow internal processes
- Secure full compliance accordingly to policies
- Back-up and support for procurements e-sourcing system
In the role, it is important that you are driven, structured and good at creating relations with internal stakeholders. You are able to work independently, drive own initiatives and make decisions based on business needs. This role requires some travelling in the Nordic countries from time to time. Our client is a dynamic company in a fast moving industry, there are many opportunities to grow and develop. In order to enjoy working there you must be a person who appreciates tempo, change and to take own initiatives. We are looking for a doer with a positive and winning attitude!
- 3-5 years of experience in procurement, on both operational and strategic level
- Very good knowledge of ERP, Power Point and Excel
- Suitable education, preferably from Procurement, Finance or similar
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- We also value previous work experience from an international environment (especially from a sales and marketing organization) and/or experience in project management