Experis Finance is currently looking for two Legal Counsels to an international company in Stockholm. In this role you support the bid process and projects in execution by assuming responsibility for all legal aspects from the Invitation To Tender (ITT) until the end of the warranty period. This is a great opportunity for you to gain even more experience within business law and to work at an attractive international company! We offer you a modern, friendly, multinational environment and we encourage you to innovate. Does this sound like something you are interested in, send in your application today!
The company is the world’s leading manufacturer of both planes and trains. Looking far ahead while delivering today, They are evolving mobility worldwide by answering the call for more efficient, sustainable and enjoyable transportation everywhere. Their vehicles, services and, most of all, their 69,500 employees are what make them a global leader in transportation. They are headquartered in Montréal, Canada.
The Legal Advisor works in the legal department of the Rail Control Solutions (RCS) and supports the bid process and projects in execution by assuming responsibility for all legal aspects from the Invitation To Tender (ITT) until the end of the warranty period.
Location: Liljeholmskajen, Stockholm
Working hours: Weekdays, office hours
Duration: Parental leave between 2018-08-01 – 2018-12-31 (full time basis)
• Bid preparation: pre-tender related work, pre-qualification support, drafting and negotiating pre-tender agreements, memorandum of understandings, consortium agreements, analysis of ITT and participating in Kick-off/Strategy activities
• Bid approval processes: Preparation of internal approval documents (summarizes, assess and recommend a position to be mandated on the important legal and contractual matters)
• Interface to all other functions involved in the bid process as for example: Sales, Bid/Proposal Management, Engineering, (Structured) Finance, Operations, Customer Support, Taxes, etc. for integration of their inputs in the contractual framework
• Interface to Contracts department of other Divisions and to Group Contracts/Corporate
• Responsible for contract negotiation in relation with customers, suppliers and other stakeholders
• Assists other functions in connection with contractual and legal issues with a view of maximizing opportunities and minimizing risks, throughout the life of a project and manages project-related litigations
• Follow up, assist and coordinate claims and litigations
• Manage corporate activities.
• University degree in law with an above-average exam and, preferably, a focus on contract or business law.
• Additional qualifications (e.g. master degree, PhD, specialist certification) would be an asset.
• At least 3 years of experience in the Contracts function of REG/DIV/GRP or in an international law firm.
• English and Swedish at a business fluent level is mandatory.
What we can offer?
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden’s leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career. I will work together with you and set up a plan for how to reach your personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
How to apply
You are most welcome to send me your application by registering your CV at the link to the right.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me! Johanna Johnsson, Candidate Specialist, Johanna.email@example.com