Experis is currently looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Consultant. Do you have several years of experience in the field of BI and are looking for new opportunities? The assignment is placed in Gothenburg and is expected to last 1+ year.
The main focus and responsibilities will be to support existing systems and develop within new projects to deliver sustainable and maintainable solutions.
The Business Intelligence consultant is responsible for building, implementing and supporting BI solutions. The right individual will possess experience in all stages of BI SDLC (requirements and logical design, physical design, implementation, testing and deployment). The assignment is expected to last 1+ year.
The BI Developer should understand and have expertise in the various technologies needed to implement BI solutions. The developer must have experience within Tableau and exposure to other technologies is a plus (e.g. RDBMS, Data warehousing).
- Hands-on Tableau development experience with end-end solution delivery of Data & Analytics applications is essential.
- A commitment and passion for continuous integration, unit tests, and using automation to ensure stable deliverables.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Proven ability to work with project managers and stakeholders to help refine and capture software requirements in an iterative fashion.
- Accurately forecast engineering effort.
- Experience with full Software Development Lifecycle methodologies including Agile/Scrum is required.
- 7+ years of experience in design and development of BI-system is required.
- BA/BS degree in computer science, information technology or related field.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and best practices.
- Good understanding of an international company's requirements and business processes.
- Experience in conducting unit testing.
- Experience with dimensional-relational models and building complex reports is preferred.
- Tableau certification is preferred.
- Experience with relational databases and ETL tools and techniques is preferred.
Want to know more?
If you want more information; please contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Pontus Somi at firstname.lastname@example.org.