As a prime driver in the electronics industry, our world-leading and unique production solutions impact the very future of technology. And our technology is everywhere. Inside jet motors travelling the globe. Inside people as pace makers continue to save lives. Even in space, as NASA’s robot explores the lands of Mars. Right now, we are on a journey of growth, where we continue to explore new markets and expand worldwide. And on the road ahead, we need the right kind of people by our side. People, perhaps, much like you.
Your challenge – and what you can expect
As Manager ECM & Documentation, you are responsible for Product Data Lifecycle Management which includes Engineering Change management, Product Packing and Configuration Management. The responsibility includes also Document Control, Translations and Technical documentation such as User and Service Manuals.
You will be managing a team of approximate 10 engineers where flexibility is built in through the use of external consultants. The size of the team, capacity, is determined based on the current project portfolio need. As manager you will be responsible to plan and manage the competence and balance towards the portfolio and lead activities to find creative solutions to deliver on time.
Your responsibility will be
- Develop and provide quality assured Technical Documentations and Engineering Change Management
- Develop competences and resources within Document control and Engineering Change Management
- Responsible for the department’s competence growth to support the long term needs.
- Drive standards and use of Global guidelines
- Development and maintenance of relevant development tools according to the tools strategy
Who you are – and what you will need to succeed
You have strong leadership skills and you are a good team builder with the ability to engage the whole team. As a person you have an open attitude, easy to communicate, a positive mind-set and a high level of personal responsibility. You thrive in a global and fast-changing environment where your ability to prioritize–and reprioritize–come to its full use. On top of this, you need:
· A University degree (M.Sc or B.Sc)
· >3 years leadership and/or management experience
· Experience in Engineering Change Management
· Experience in Document control
· Experience in integration and verification / quality assurance methods
· Experience in Process Management & change management
· Experience in working in a Global Organization
· Fluency in English, written and spoken alike.
Other information – and how to apply
Work area: Manager ECM & Documentation
Place of employment: Headquarters in Täby, right outside Stockholm
Last date to apply: 27 Januari 2018
Contact person/s: Louise Harrysson Recruitment Consultant, email@example.com or Lena Wassén Recruitment Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply: You apply on Experis website. We may start the selection process before the expire date.
Who we are – and what we offer
Mycronic is a Swedish high-tech company with more than 900 employees engaged in the development, manufacturing and marketing of production equipment. We offer you the chance to join a profitable and growing company with an open work culture and knowledgeable colleagues. Colleagues who learn and share expertise with each other to drive innovation and increase customer value. With all our different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise we keep making the impossible possible. Again and again. And it is our three core values–passion for business, passion for technology and passion for people–that guides, drives and unites us, all over the globe.
Find out more about Mycronic and what it’s like to work with us at mycronic.com/career.