United. Inspired. Performance unites us, innovation inspire us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward. Count on Epiroc to deliver the solutions you need to succeed today and the technology to lead tomorrow.
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. With cutting-edge technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative drill rigs, rock excavation and construction equipment, and provides world-class service and consumables. The company was founded in Stockholm, Sweden, and has passionate people supporting and collaborating with customers in more than 150 countries. Learn more at www.epiroc.com.
Group Financial Reporting and Control
Group Financial Reporting and Control, (GFC) is looking for a colleague. Do you want to learn more about Group Accounting and be a member of a team supporting the management and board of Epiroc with reports and analysis?
Together with colleagues you will be responsible for:
- Legal and operational consolidation, including the consolidation of the two reporting segment for Epiroc, Equipment & Service and Tools & Attachments.
- Ensure the quality of the reporting and consolidation for the Group, related to different responsibility areas in the closing.
- Contribute to continuous improvements in processes and procedures together with other colleagues and teams.
- Support in reporting and accounting questions as well as training.
- Participate and lead various projects.
- Develop the business model of Epiroc.
- Participate in the preparation of the Group's annual and interim reports.
Through an accurate, relevant and timely operational reporting process and ad hoc analysis, support the group management in the area of business control, sustainability and people management.
Experience and knowledge
To be successful in the role of Group Financial Controller you should have an applicable university degree and some years of experience from working as a Controller or within a Group accounting department. You have good knowledge in Excel, Power Point and an understanding of information systems.
As a person, you are positive, energetic and proud of your work. You can work at a high pace without losing the feeling of details. To thrive in this role, we believe you have the ability to act as a team player as well as the ability to work independently.
We offer you
Great opportunities to participate in developing the business model of Epiroc and an opportunity to be part of an ambitious and dynamic team, bridging the financial and operating worlds of Epiroc.
The position is based at Epiroc's headquarters in Sickla and you will report to the Manager for Group Financial Reporting and Control.
For more information
In this recruitment, Epiroc collaborates with Experis. If you would like to know more about the job, please contact the responsible recruitment consultant Sophie Karlsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or +4684523337.