Experis IT is looking for a Senior Front End developer for an exciting assignment at our customer within logistics and material handling. At Experis, our consultants work with varied and interesting assignments at the most attractive employers around the world. Our business offers an exciting combination of consultancy and recruitment assignments that will allow you an attractive career path!
Your responsibilities as a Front End Developer
In the role as a Senior Front End developer your responsibilities will include:
- Participate in Agile / Scrum methodology to deliver high quality software releases
- Working with technical staff to understand problems with software
- Developing specifications and estimations to resolve issues
- Designing, developing, coding, testing, building, deploying and debugging new software or enhancements to existing software
- Performance and scalability tuning
The team at our client gives you the opportunity to join, shape and influence the fast-changing future within logistics and material handling.
To be a good for this position, we see that you have following:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science (equivalent experience may be accepted in exceptional cases)
- Familiarity with RDBMS or NO SQL DB
- Strong problem-solving skills (adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership)
- A high-quality bar (just-enough documentation, unit testing, code reviews, test automation, continuous integration & deployment and a preference for agile methods)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Furthermore, to fit in the position you should be committed, motivated and most importantly - have an open mind and like working in a team! If you recognize yourself in the description above, you might be the talent we are looking for!
Experis IT can offer you
Experis IT finds and retains the most qualified engineers in the labor market. We are the global leader in accelerating careers and propelling business growth across IT, Finance and Engineering. As a consultant at Experis IT you will have access to a career network with thousands of colleagues within your field.
Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible. If you have further questions, please contact talent sourcer Emma Sköldberg at email@example.com.