FUCHS Nordic is looking for a Product Manager Industrial Lubricants with Nordic wide responsibility.
FUCHS is a global Group with German roots that has developed, produced and sold lubricants and related specialties for more than 85 years - for virtually all areas of application and sectors. With about 60 companies and more than 5,000 employees worldwide, the FUCHS Group is the leading independent supplier of lubricants. The FUCHS product program comprises more than 10,000 products and related services in six key categories: Automotive Lubricants, Industrial Lubricants, Lubricating Greases, Metal Processing Lubricants, Special Application Lubricants and Services. FUCHS has more than 100,000 customers from the following industries: automotive suppliers, OEM, mining and exploration, metalworking, agriculture and forestry, aerospace, power generation, mechanical engineering, construction and transport, steel, metal and cement industries, food, glass production, casting, forging industry and many others. In close contact with its customers, FUCHS develops holistic, innovative and custom-made solutions for the most diverse applications. As a lubricant manufacturer, FUCHS stands for performance and sustainability, safety, reliability, efficiency and cost savings. FUCHS represents a promise: technology that pays back. www.fuchs.com/se/sv/
At Fuchs Lubricant Nordic, we work close to the market with a clear ambition to be the main technology partner to our customers. We are now seeking a Product Manager for the Nordic lubricants business based in Stockholm. In this position, you will get the opportunity to develop and secure a market adapted, technically advanced, profitable and strategic lubricants product portfolio for the future.
- Develop product line strategy and action plan in the areas of responsibility
- Follow up and secure efficiency of product portfolio profitability and attractiveness
- Maintain and develop insight in customer product needs and competitor product offer in close cooperation with Nordic sales and application engineers
- Optimize product pricing though product positioning and product argumentation
- Drive and/or support in Business Development projects for segments and key customers
- Drive launch activities for new products
- Conduct Product Training for sales staff and distributors
- Together with Marketing, develop professional marketing material for existing and new offers
What we expect
- Minimum 4 years of experience from a relevant position (e.g. technical, logistics, sales, marketing) in the oil industry, preferably with lubricants or 4 years of experience from a Product Management position B2B
- A Masters degree in Business Administration, Chemical/Mechanical Engineering and/or Marketing or equivalent knowledge earned through experience
- A passion for the products from a technical as well as from a business and market perspective
- Ability to prioritize and set self-challenging goals
- Self-reliant with a high degree of integrity coupled with strong networking skills and a diplomatic and pragmatic mindset
- Strong result orientation and drive
- Planning and project management skills
- Good level of English. Basic knowledge of one or more Nordic languages is an advantage
- Experience from working in one or more Nordic countries is an advantage
You will be part of the Product Management organization within Nordic Sales and report to the Director Product Management Nordic. The role includes travelling, mainly to the Nordic countries. A Nordic perspective on all aspects of the job is of outmost importance. In addition to a challenging job in a team of dedicated people we offer development and career prospects, we also recognize the importance of tangible rewards.
For more information
In this recruitment, we are working with Experis - a ManpowerGroup Company. Please contact Recruitment Consultant Katarina Thomasson +46 8 736 11 26 or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions. We look forward to receiving your application no later than November 15st, 2018. We will process applications regularly so please do not wait with your submission.