Do you have previous experience of working as an auditor? Are you skilled in SAP? Do you want to work for a leading, innovative and global company in Stockholm? Experis Finance is currently looking for an Internal Controls Manager (also known as a Business Controls Manager) to BMS Nordic in Solna. Does this sound like something you are interested in, send in your application today!
Support the management of the Nordics to ensure identification and management of financial reporting risk, and management’s assertion over internal controls over financial reporting, through the following tasks:
• Annual Risk Assessment of financial risks and related controls; testing & review of the operating effectiveness of internal controls where required
• Anti-Bribery testing and presentation of results to the Compliance Committee
• Support of Internal Audit Services teams during their audits where required
• Identification and reporting of control deficiencies, including identifying and monitoring remediation plans and assisting in the resolution of audit report issues
• Quarterly SOX sub certification process (Change in Internal Controls Reporting, facilitate Representation Letter process)
• Maintain Approval Authority controls, approval and monitoring of exceptions
• Provide guidance and training where required on financial policies, directives and procedures.
• Participate in projects and activities designed to enhance the internal control environment, improve performance or increase efficiency, locally and globally.
• Monitor and support the Direct Customer Product Inventory Reporting process
• Maintain local Travel & Entertainment rules and provide guidance on policies.
Location: Solna, Stockholm
Working hours: Weekdays, office hours
Duration: 12 months (full time basis)
• Recognized accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
• Audit experience is an advantage.
• Experience/understanding of internal controls framework, environment and procedures an advantage
• Knowledge of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act
• Excellent English and strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
• Able to communicate effectively with a range of partners inside and outside Finance, including management, and to network within the BCF structure
• Working knowledge of SAP and other systems
• Good working knowledge of accounting standards and internal controls
• Understanding of FCPA
• Excellent analytical skills with great attention to details
• Highly organized, able to multitask, to work unsupervised and show initiative
• Experience working with data analytics, including Tableau, Excel, etc.
What we can offer?
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden’s leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career. I will work together with you and set up a plan for how to reach your personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
How to apply
You are most welcome to send me your application by registering your CV at the link to the right.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me! Johanna Johnsson, Candidate Specialist, Johanna.firstname.lastname@example.org