Consumer Board is a division within Stora Enso. Consumer Board products covers all major board categories and end-uses such as liquid packaging boards, food service boards, graphical boards and carton boards for use in food packaging, cigarettes, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and luxury products.
Stora Enso Consumer Board is looking for a TCS Manager responsible for technical service to key customers in the Liquid Packaging Board segment. The TCS position represents a vital part of the Key Account Team.
The TCS Manager is employed by Stora Enso Skoghall Mill and reports to Key Account Director.
The Liquid Packaging Board segment is working with all the major global LPB companies which all have high requirements on product quality and technical support. Do you have the skills, customer focus and the enthusiasm to join our team?
The TCS Manager is responsible for complaint handling within Skoghall mill and should ensure information flow towards customer and production in order to meet customer requirements. The position holder is an important link between mill and Sales & Marketing regarding product development. TCS Manager shall support colleagues within Sales & Marketing with in-depth product knowledge.
Your responsibility area will include
- Solve technical claims and communicate with customers.
- Find solutions to technical inquiries and ensure that answer is given to customer.
- Proactive communication and presence with customers.
- Administration of complaints and provide operational statistics.
- Assisting and supporting customers when having technical difficulties or improvement opportunities.
- Provide internal trainings.
- Assist in organizing and hosting mill visits for customers.
- Provide input to product development from technical and production perspectives.
- Take an active part in trial order follow-up and technical evaluation.
- Support product upgrades and new product launches from technical point-of-view at the mill
- Participate in R&D projects when relevant.
- Bachelor/Master degree in relevant technical areas
- Expert in product and board production knowledge
- Advanced in converting and packaging end-use knowledge
- Advanced in Quality systems
- Advanced in communication and presentation
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written English, other languages are an
- Proactive attitude, ability to analyze information and take initiatives
- Structured approach
- Ability to do independent work and take decisions in different customer situations.
- Ability to travel, at times extensively or on short notice
- Service minded and good team player
Job: Technical Customer Service Manager
Location: Skoghall Mill
Organization: BU Liquid Packaging
Schedule: Full time
The final application date is 12th of august please apply as soon as possible. Please note that we only accept applications via Stora Enso's Career Pages.
We have made our media selection for this recruitment and therefore declines contact with advertisers and sales staff for recruitment services.
No applications registered on Manpower/Experis websites will be included in the recruitment process.
For further information regarding the job please contact Key Account Director Åsa Lundqvist at +46 (0) 703 975 142.
In this recruitment, Stora Enso cooperates with Manpowergroup Solutions, a sister company of Experis. If you have any questions about the application, please contact us: +46 (0) 8 764 24 40.
Unionen Skoghall: Minus Jonsson, +46 (0) 702 812 566
Akademikerna (SI): Susanne Björkqvist, +46 (0) 727 330 186
Ledarna: Rickard Frost, +46 (0) 706 424 105