Experis Engineering is looking for an Application Engineer (Onboard Specific Application Engineer) for our client, a global leader in rail technology. Our client has their office located in Marievik, Liljeholmen. The main purpose of the role is to work with ETCS Onboard Automatic Train Protection System (ATP) and engineering work with electrical design.
Experis Engineering offers an exciting opportunity to work for the global leader in rail technology. We offer employment with us at Experis, and for the right person there are excellent possibilities to engage in employment directly with the client. It is easy to learn within the team since or client has an open discussions-climate in their team that consists of people with both wide and deep experience willing to share their knowledge.
Purpose of the job:
The main purpose of this position is to fit our generic ETCS Onboard Automatic Train Protection System (ATP) into a specific vehicle (train) type. By this, the role includes over-all engineering work with electrical design. Since this is an integration of a safety critical system, a great portion of our work beside design is analysis and documentation of the same
About the job:
- Field surveys including vehicle investigations of their characteristics
- Interpret, generate, and fulfil requirements
- Produce schematics/drawings/parts lists
- Produce manufacturing instructions/checklists
- Support in various theoretical analysis, RAM, FMEA different kind of impacts, investigation, etc.
- Write test cases/scenarios both standstill and operational
- Support on site tests
- Support when produce safety cases and release info about the onboard system integration
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Relevant experience in electrical engineering
- Excellent MS Office knowledge is mandatory, including VISIO
- Knowledge of DOORS and Rational Synergy are considered added-values.
- Experience in schematic drawing programs
- English and Swedish business fluent are mandatory for this role
- Experience of ERTMS or other safety-critical systems is highly valued
- Willing to travel (nationally and international)
As a person you enjoy working in teams and taking responsibility. You are result-oriented with a positive mind-set. You are open minded, easily adaptable, eager to learn and enjoy new challenges and you have strong analytical, accurate skills and you are also self-driven.
Experis can offer you:
Experis has your career goals in focus with a long-term commitment in our consultants to create a balance between private life and work life. With us you get a secure employment with everything that contains; competitive salary, overtime compensation, vacation, occupational pension, insurance according to collective agreements, continuous contact and an annual meeting regarding your career with your consultant manager. Healthcare and wellness grants are examples of other things that we offer to all our employees.
Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible. If you have further questions, please contact Anna.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receive your application!