Trygg-Hansa is one of Scandinavia's largest Insurance Companies. We offer business insurance, private insurance and health insurance. We are a total of approx. 3,300 employees in Scandinavia and approx. 1450 employees in Sweden. Codan is part of the RSA Group, one of the world's largest global Insurance Companies. Read more about Trygg-Hansa at www.trygghansa.se. Follow us at Facebook: www.facebook.com/trygghansa and LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/trygg-hansa
We are on the digitalization journey and are seeking for the Service Owner that will make a difference in our transformation journey by driving the experience of our products/services.
Service Owner is responsible for securing that the Service/s meets the required level of functionality, cost and quality. Additionally, the Service Owner is responsible for making the services orderable and lifecycle managed.
Your responsibility spans across the entire lifecycle from Service Strategy to Continual Improvement. You collaborate across departments and ensure that deliveries from different units and/or 3rd party partners are synchronized, effective and according to agreement. All to ensure that the agreed Service performance and effectiveness is meet.
You establish and execute Service Portfolio management activities, market your service/s to ensure customer awareness while promoting Service orientation.
You are service minded, have a positive attitude and good feeling for quality. Our transformation journey requires that you are flexible, independent and motivated by results. You have long experience of ITIL and have worked close to the technology area - Datacenter services and Workplace - and thereby hold a good technical competence, experience of working with demand management as well as performance assessment and analyze. The role requires that you are driven, independent and can manage the full lifecycle of the service/s.
- Strong understanding of Cloud service consumption and delivery concepts such as self-service and pay-per-use.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, cooperation and coordination skills across internal and external organizations. You actively looks for ways to improve process efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Strong experience from large scale IT (Infrastructure and software development) as well as commercial understanding.
- In depth understanding of Demand Management
- Willingness to travel and ability to work autonomously
- A great listener, you're not afraid to look at things from different angels and accept there's something new for you to learn and consider.
- Fluent in Swedish or Danish as well as English (written and spoken)
- Financial awareness and understanding
- Sharp business acumen and problem solving skills
- Communication and marketing skills
- Capability to engage and inspire
- Trust and integrity
- TIL v3 certified
As a person you are highly independent with an ambition to always seek a better solution and striving to be ahead on the new trends. You also have strong interpersonal skills and a structured approach to your tasks.
The role is Nordic, based in Malmö, travelling will be required.
Trygg-Hansa works with Experis in this process. Welcome with your application as soon as possible. We select applications continuously. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Recruitment Consultant Patrik Wolf on +46406606320 or Igor Micanovic on +46406656144. Please apply by sending your CV and application as soon as possible but at the latest 5:th of April 2019.
Send you application HERE!
FYI! We only handle applications via link above.
FTF Elisabeth Sandblom, 070-168 36 68
SACO Lena Darin, 070-168 28 44