Experis Engineering is constantly growing and we are looking for a Machine Electrical Safety Engineer to our team of consultants in Eskilstuna. This assignment is an exciting engineering opportunity to work with our customer – one of the world leading automotive companies. If you have a passion for quality & safety and an eagerness to make both products and processes better – this is a great opportunity for you! Are you also interested in the automotive industry, then this is a perfect match! Don’t hesitate, apply today!
Main tasks as a Machine Electrical Safety Engineer:
• Develop and maintain E-HARAs, E- FTAs, Thermal event FTAs, 14990 checklist and electrical safety requirements on the machine level for Electromobility Wheel Loaders
• Allocate requirements to the safety related sub-systems and components
• Provide input to technical solutions full-filling electrical safety requirements
• Assist the verification role and the product safety leader with the applicable test plans (requirements) for electrical safety validation
• Ensure that the machines are CE compliant from an electrical safety point of view
Who are we looking for?
We believe that for this assignment, you need a B.Sc. (or higher) in Engineering and a few years of experience of working within low voltage electrical system development (Class B, 60 – 1000V).
You have good knowledge of the ISO 14990 and EN474 standards and experience from product development and/or manufacturing.
You are comfortable as a leader in a group, and you have good knowledge of machine directive, electrical safety and functional safety.
You enjoy with working with safety of machinery, design, risk assessment and risk reductions as well as product risk management processes.
You are also fluent in English, both in speaking and writing.
Personal qualities that describe you:
- Positive and open minded
- Communicative and a strong team-player
- Analytical and structured
Experis Engineering would like to offer you:
As a consultant at Experis Engineering you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden’s leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career. We will work together with you and set up a plan for how to reach your personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
How to apply
You are most welcome to send me your application by registering your CV at the link to the right.