Experis Finance are looking for a Reward Manager to Arla Foods in Stockholm. The employment period will last 8-12 months with preferred start as soon as possible and chance to extension or takeover by the customer.
As Reward Manager you will be responsible for driving local implementation, communication and support of the global Arla reward processes, tools and governance in own country as well as a number of assigned regions/countries relevant to Arla. You will be responsible for anchoring and coordination of Reward Management between corporate Practise Leads, GBS-HR process owners HR Leads, HR Business Partners and the relevant country and operation team.
In your role you will actively participate in the development and implementation of reward procedures, policies and processes in the reward community and act as an active input provider to the general development of Arla Foods Corporate Reward Strategy. You provide professional support to HR Business Partners and strengthen the organizations reward skills, know-how and knowledge in general.
More specific task will for example be to support Arla Job Catalogue Process (IPE) in the country for Talent Acquisition and HR business partners, deliver benchmark support to Business HR, Recruitment and people leaders and plan local salary adjustment process and drive annual process execution locally. You will define and support local bonus and benefit policies.
The ideal candidate can demonstrate the following criteria:
- Master in Economics – or equivalent master level educational background
- 5 to 7 years of specific experience within the compensation & benefit practice
- High level language skills in English – spoken and written.
- Basic project management skills to drive implementation of new local processes and tools.
- Good presentation skills on senior leader level, as well as conducting training of people managers and designing communication materials for people managers and employees.
- Excellent system skills with focus on Excel and Powerpoint,. Experience from SAP is a plus.
- Experienced with position evaluation and reward governance in an international organization – preferable the Mercer IPE system.
- Experienced with base salary management – benchmarking salary and defining base pay structures.
- General experience with compensation and benefits – working with bonus plans and employee benefits
- Basic IT and mathematical skills required for benchmark analysis, process design and individual job pricings etc.
- Super user in Excel & PowerPoint and preferable skilled user of SAP and SuccessFactors reporting.
As a person you have a big personal drive, commitment and impact by influencing others through collaboration when implementing new/changed processes. You have thoroughness and focus on details when preparing analysis and presentations.
You apply for this position only with registered or attached resume at www.experis.se. If you have any questions regarding this position please don’t hesitate to contact Consultant Manager Agneta Yngwe, 08- 736 28 86. The selection will be ongoing so apply therefore as soon as possible!
Welcome with your application!