One of Japan’s leading investment companies is starting an Electric car sharing business in Stockholm and we are looking for enthusiastic and driven team members to join them on their journey. The company in Sweden will be an important part of a global E-mobility strategy to contribute to a less emission and less congestion society through smart and environmentally friendly mobility solutions. We want to get in touch with candidates that are motivated by the opportunity to participate in the creation of an organization that is disrupting the traditional automotive industry while contributing to a better environment at the same time.
We are looking for an Operations Manager to take part in the start-up of the business in Sweden. As Operations Manager you will be part of the management team and included in the business set-up. You will lead the operation, which includes fleet management (fleet of cars, service team and key suppliers) and CR management (customer relations and call center).
Tasks and Responsibilities:
The key tasks and responsibilities are as follows:
- Implement operations standards and guidelines
- Set the local standards and priorities for operations
- Supplier selection (workshops etc.) and management of suppliers related to operation and IT (help desk, connectivity and hardware)
- Manage fleet and service team (hire/fire/daily management)
- Responsible for collecting customer feedback and sharing it with the rest of the organization
- Manage CR team
- Responsible for contact to system solution provider
- Manage car sharing back office system (local solution across telematics, back-office, app, productivity tools, telephone, pc and mobile devices, etc.)
Key qualifications include following:
- Relevant academic degree
- Experience with customer service
- Minimum 5 years of management experience (does not have to be top-level management)
- Technical flair and broad IT experience and interest
- Fluent in written and spoken Swedish and English
- Experience gained from a start-up environment and/or subscription based business is preferred but not a must
To be successful in the role we believe you are enthusiastic, unpretentious, communicative, driven and result oriented. Experience with fleet management is a big plus.
We offer a position with responsibility and with a possibility to influence the set-up and development of a company within a new and exciting field of mobility solutions. You will be part of a small team but with the security of a solid investor with long-term goals for the company. The role is full-time and based in Stockholm city. You will also get the opportunity to build a team of fleet and service agents.
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation. The selection process ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
In this recruitment, we are working with Experis – a ManpowerGroup Company. For more information about the role or the process, you are welcome to contact Recruitment Consultant Sofia Huhta +46 8 452 33 69 or firstname.lastname@example.org.