Full-stack developer Telia Carrier in Karlstad
If you already have a few years of experience and are confident in your skills but are the kind of person that like to develop software that shows how great IT solutions really can be and at the same time become even better at development and architecture - then we have the perfect job for you! We offer the right candidate the chance to work closely with our Senior Lead Developer and in the daily creation of great software further enhance your skills. You will be part of a development team with likeminded developers, where the Senior Lead Developer will support you, whilst you and the team are responsible for developing new intuitive, automated and reliable solutions using the latest technologies. You will, in this role, not just enjoy work but also keep learning more. The role is in the DevOps team of the IT & Engineering department at Telia Carrier and the location is Karlstad. The Full-stack Developer reports directly to the Head of IT & Engineering at Telia Carrier.
The main tasks are:
• Design, develop and system test functionality in existing and new systems
• Correct and test defects in existing systems and integrations
• Learn new things every day
We believe that you have:
• A degree in computer science or other relevant background
• A few years of work experience in system development
• Skills in software development, with focus on web application back-ends
• Skills in modern integration technologies and a believer of the API First philosophy
• Experience in using Linux and other open source software (FOSS)
• Experience in one or more RDBMS and/or NoSQL data stores
• A passion to explore and learn more
• Interest in the technologies of a modern telecom operator
• Good social and interpersonal skills
• We also expect you to be fluent in English, both written and oral
• Greater knowledge or interest in one or more of the following areas:
- IT security
- Application scaling and high availability
- Continuous delivery and DevOps
- Web service design and implementation
- GUI design
Your personal characteristics
You have very good knowledge of network and IT-system capabilities and drawbacks. You also have a strong interest in the business and how modern IT solutions will enable the business to excel. You are at the same time open for collaboration and sharing knowledge with colleagues that not have the same level of skills and you are inspired by being a mentor to others.
The aim of the IT & Engineering department at Telia Carrier is to deliver amazing software solutions. Amazing, because the business was not aware it was possible and because it helps the company become even better at what we do. We make this happen through close cooperation with the business departments.
About Telia Carrier
Telia Carrier owns and operates one of the world’s most extensive fiber backbones. Our mission is to provide exceptional network infrastructure and services – empowering individuals, businesses and societies to execute their most critical activities. By working close to our customers, we make big ideas happen at the speed of fiber.
Discover more at www.teliacarrier.com
Brinner du för utveckling, att leverera grym mjukvara till kund och ha roligt på jobbet? Då kanske detta är en chans för dig att ansluta dig till ett internationellt företag där varje dag är en utvecklande möjlighet!
Den här rekryteringen görs i samarbete med Experis, Manpower Group. Du visar intresse för den här tjänsten genom att registrera ditt CV med ett personligt brev på Experis.se. Urval sker löpande så vänta inte med din ansökan men sista ansökningsdag är 3 mars Har du frågor kring tjänsten är du välkommen att kontakta rekryteringskonsult Ulrica Berg Persson 054 22 18 93, email@example.com