At Experis, we do not consider ourselves to be like everyone else, we are proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenge for you. As a consultant at Experis, we offer you the opportunity to develop your skills on some of the largest companies in several different industries. We have high expectations on you, but in return we offer good development and career opportunities.
Experis IT is looking for a Business Analyst for our client.
In order to handle customer journeys with multiple channels there is a need for our client to implement a new Invoice/Credit Invoicing solution.
The scope of the consultant services is to assist our client in:
Collecting, consolidating business and IT needs, regulations and other input, refining them into well-structured and comprehensive requirements that should be used when designing the solution. Be the drive in planning and preparing workshops with the purpose to collect and identify business need, and taking the lead in conducting these workshops. Being the bridge, interpreting and ensuring that the ordering organisations business and IT needs are fulfilled in the to-be solution. Being the one that at any point can explain how the to-be solution will work from a receiving user perspective.
- At least 4-7 years proven Business Analyst experience and skills or related
- Experience in developing and implementing large IT solutions/systems.
- Experience in writing requirements and documenting strategies or tactics
- Experience in refining business needs and regulations into requirements
- You have been working with large and complex masses of data when identifying requirements
- Modelling skills, to represent requirements information in graphical forms that augment textual representations in natural language, including using modelling languages already established in the development organization such as use cases
- Preferably some experience of implementation of projects in retail environment
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
What we can offer:
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden’s leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career.
You apply for this position only with registered or attached resume in English at www.experis.se.
The selection will be ongoing so apply therefore as soon as possible.
Welcome with your application.