In this job you will have an opportunity to work in an international environment and deliver high quality service to colleagues around the globe. You will be part of a competent team that prides itself on great service and very effective work. As a Support Analyst you will work with user IT-support in a service desk environment and aid your coworkers with IT-related questions. This position os placed in Helsingborg.
Who are we searching for?
For this position we are searching for a Danish speaking individual with a big IT interest and preferably experience in user support, IT-support or working on a service desk. This assignment is a longer consultant assignment and you will be working with our international client and become a part of a competent and engaged team who gives qualified first line support to its users.
In this process, lots of focus will be put on personal suitability and we are looking for someone who is outgoing and takes initiatives to technical solutions as well as social contacts. You are a responsible colleague who performs your work at an engaged- and solution orientated way. We are looking for someone who are service minded and who work well with others.
The candidate will be hired by Experis but work on site for our client in Helsingborg,
Your main tasks will be:
- Receive and take ownership for all support need coming through various support channels
- Register, analyze, prioritize, solve and assign all in-coming cases during the agreed lead time
- Monitoring all open support cases and keep the end user informed about the solving process
- Delivering user feedback to the other parts of the IT organization
- Sharing knowledge with colleagues, i.e. by using a shared database with information on your field of work
Who are you:
- You have good IT knowledge or a big interest in IT. It is a big plus if you have previous experience of working with IT support
- You communicate and write very well in Danish and English
- You have an ability to easily adapt to different situations and personas
- You are service minded and professional
- You are a team player with the ability to cooperate and share knowledge within your team and other teams in the solving process
- You are capable of prioritizing and making quick decisions
- You are service minded, and customer focused
What can we offer you?
We can offer you a challenging position in a creative environment, with high expectations on functionality and quality, and professionalism from the team. You will work in an expanding and successful company with a high fun factor. We can offer you opportunities and experience of working in an international organization.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Emil Christensen at Experis IT, +46 722 096325 or email@example.com. You apply for this job through our website www.experis.com. Selection will be ongoing, please apply for this job as soon as possible.
The Consultant offer
As a consultant through Experis you are offered an opportunity to develop your skills through working with very interesting companies in different areas. At Experis we are proud of our consultants and work together with them to find the most interesting job for your specific profile. We have big expectations on you but in return we offer big chances in personal development. We will work with you on your career plan and together with your consultant manager we help you develop the skills that you want to improve.
Our consultants enjoy a stable employment with collective agreements, overtime pay, vacation and insurance.
We strive to mirror the diversity in the population and thereby welcome people with all types of backgrounds and heritage!
Experis is a company that works with recruitment and consultant solutions. We are specialized in finding skilled candidates within IT, HR, Finance, Leadership and Technology. We want to be a partner to those talents wishing to take the next step in their career. By combining our field of expertise and knowledge about our candidate's potential we help both businesses and candidates to develop and grow. Experis are located throughout the country with offices in over 50 cities and in over 50 countries worldwide. We are part of the ManpowerGroup.
We look forward to receiving your application!