At Experis, we do not consider ourselves to be like everyone else, we are proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenge for you. As a consultant at Experis, we offer you the opportunity to develop your skills on some of the largest companies in several different industries. We have high expectations on you, but in return we offer good development and career opportunities.
IT Skills and Experience
Sound knowledge of:
- Windows OS (Windows 7 & 10)
- Microsoft Office & Office 365 applications
- PC\Laptop hardware
- PC\Laptop peripherals, including printers
- Mobile devices
- Active Directory
- Apple OS
At least one of the following:
- PC\Laptop OEM Maintenance Certification
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) certification in desktop area
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification
- Well-developed sense of urgency
- Enthusiasm, resilience, and a positive attitude
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Enjoy working on a team and comfortable sharing responsibilities
- Superior customer service and people skills
- Must be an exceptional communicator
- Field experience supporting a variety of technologies and services
- Attention to detail
- Ability to juggle time and resources to meet or exceed expectations
What can we offer you?
We can offer you a challenging position in a creative environment, with high expectations on product functionality and quality and also professionalism from the team. You will work in an expanding and successful company with a high fun factor. We can offer you opportunities and experience of working in an international organization.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Jakob Bergström at Experis IT, 040-660 63 02 or firstname.lastname@example.org You apply for this job through our website www.experis.com. Selection will be ongoing, please apply for this job as soon as possible.