As Quality Assurance Manager (QAM) at Doro you will play a key role in ensuring the quality processes for the company's total production. The role will involve a close relationship with internal departments such as; product development, purchase, sales and aftermarket.
Doro uses smart technology to help seniors live better lives. With an ecosystem of intelligent care products and services, Doro creates a world where everyone can live with the dignity and independence they deserve.
As the global market-leader in senior mobile phone, Doro offers easy-to-use mobile phones and smartphones, mobile applications, fixed line telephony with loud and clear sound. Within Doro Group, Doro Care offers social care and telecare solutions for elder and disabled persons for independent and safe living in their own homes. Doro AB is a Swedish public company and its shares are quoted on the Nasdaq OMX Stockholm exchange, Nordic List, Small Companies. Net sales of SEK 1,906 million (EUR 186 million) were reported for 2018. www.doro.com.
About the role
You will work hands on in setting up processes and routines for Doro's external production sites in Asia as well as the assembly site in Europe. You will lead a Quality team of nine people; one direct reporting Quality Assurance Professional in Hongkong and an external team of eight Quality Control Consultants, also stationed in Asia.
The position as QAM is stationed at Doro's head quarter in Malmö.
- Lead and drive the Quality team and securing that Doro has the right staffing and competence to manage responsibilities.
- Secure that policies are communicated and updated.
- Keep product returns inside targets.
Consumer returns - Supplier quality management - Customer quality issues handling -
Market surveillance issues handling - Overall Quality process mgmt.
Globally responsible for the Quality in the Doro Group:
- Leading and developing team in line with company direction.
- Driving processes & improvements.
- Provide clear guidance, instructions and coaching of team members.
- Provide effective communication and plan regular meetings with the Quality team.
- Conduct Performance reviews and secure that the team works according to aligned routines & processes, e.g. Doro Way
Quality Management & Supplier Quality Assurance
- Responsibility for existing suppliers is regularly audited to ensure they meet Doro quality standards and policies.
- On boarding of new suppliers / partners, securing that they meet Doro Quality standards.
- Responsible for end-to-end product quality including both hardware and software
- Secure that quality inspections are carried out at appointed suppliers.
Corporate social Responsibility (CSR)
- Make sure that CSR policy is applied.
- Secure that supplier audits are done and that corrective actions are in place.
Who are you?
You have worked in a similar role in a company with its own product development, where the production is managed by external partners. You have a thorough understanding of quality assurance and quality mgmt. and a good knowledge of manufacturing, sourcing and supplier mgmt. You have experience from products that include both hardware and software.
You need to have an international experience, and an understanding of how to interact with different work cultures. Excellent written and oral communication skills in English is demanded for this role. You have strong team working skills, a positive Can-Do attitude and you are willing to go outside your comfort zone to solve complex problems and to ensure timely deliveries with high quality.
You are organized and efficient, practical and pragmatic and you have excellent planning and organizational skills to meet deadlines.
Are you up for the challenge?
Doro works with Experis in this process. Please submit your CV and motivated application via the application button. For questions regarding the position, please contact Experis and Pierre Bellin, 040-660 63 03, or Christopher Weeks, 040-660 63 08.