As a consultant/subcontractor at Experis, we offer you the opportunity to develop your skills on some of the largest companies in several different industries.
For our Client we are looking for a Backend Developer!
The energy industry is experiencing a trend of increasing amount of distributed (renewable) energy generations. Unlike centralized conventional energy generation facilities which link to the (ultra) high voltage grid network, most of the distributed (renewable) energy generations directly connect to the local – medium to low voltage energy system. In response to the increasing number of local energy generation assets, the Client would like to develop a local balancing software solution based on intelligence of local optimization for municipality, distribution system operators and business customers. The local balancing software will enable the following:
- Transparency on the level of self-sufficiency provided by the local energy generation assets
- Increased degree of autarky (/self-sufficient) via forecast of the local energy generation & consumption and therefore,
- Reduce the intake of energy from the central network/overlying grid and the corresponding cost
- Smart and remote steering of the local energy generation assets
Project scoping is in evolution and requirements are shaped in close alignment between grid business, engineers, Front-end, Back-end and other affected stakeholders and the central IT architecture team.
Project environment and applied tools:
Working mode: Scrum, Code Review, Clean Code, Onsite
Technology areas: .NET CORE, Angular 2, REST, Azure, Git, C#, SQL, NoSQL, Python
Sound expertise and many years of experience in
- All aspects of the Software (SW) Engineering Lifecycle using Agile methodologies
- Framework and Application Development
- Ensure that the Software developed has unit tests and API documentation
- Software Development tools to include are Jenkins, GITlab, Docker and IntelliJ
- Develop applications that interact with Database Servers, Real time streams, Mongo/noSQL frameworks
- Business IT integration including SAP
Can-do attitude and working mode
Strong communication skills in English
Contribute to joint team spirit
Period: from 1.4.18 – 8 Months
Onsite/Offsite: 100% Onsite