We are looking for a senior and experienced Procurement Governance and Technology Manager to join the CPO organisation.
You will as a key member of the CPO management team be responsible for ensuring compliance to relevant policies, administering and optimizing our governance processes, manage a small team of off shore resources and build and execute our technology and data roadmaps.
The position will require that you are able to build strong relationships with the rest of the Procurement Organisation, as well senior management in the main business and enabling functions. You will have had experience running and optimizing Governance processes, have an understanding of how a Procurement function operates, and have experience of working with different procurement technologies as well as having an understanding of how data can be structured and utilized in order to be able to gain the crucial insights that will help inform our decision making.
As this is a Nordic position there will be a limited requirement to travel within Scandinavia. You can be based either in our Head Office in Copenhagen of at our business offices in Stockholm or Malmö.
Governance & Compliance:
- Manage the key governance boards including collecting, reviewing & distributing the relevant material, chairing the meetings, issuing minutes and following up on action items.
- Ensure Compliance to Third Party Contract Policy, manage internal and external audits of Policy compliance and ensure timely closure of audit items.
- Continuously look to optimize the Governance and Compliance processes to reduce cycle time, administrative overhead and thus improve stakeholder satisfaction.
Technology and Data:
- Manage the current procurement technology base ensuring that it remains up to date and meets the needs of the users as these evolve over time
- Review the current procurement technology base to understand where the major gaps are, and then in cooperation with the broader procurement organization, build a road map to close those gaps and bring the CPO organization towards a Best in Class technology platform.
- In cooperation with the Chief Data Officer's organization, understand the data landscape and develop and execute a roadmap that will allow the consolidation and analysis of data to provide the key insights that will inform decision making and performance optimization within Procurement.
Reporting and Program Administration:
- Ensure, through active engagement and quality assurance, that the off shore back office support unit acts as a professional and proactive support unit delivering reports and data, on time and with appropriate quality.
- Ensure that program administration (Supplier Risk Management, CSR, transactional SOW production) is executed according to agreed standards
- Proactively review Procurement processes to identify other areas that can be moved to the off shore team in order to free up time for the on shore organization to focus on core value added services.
- Support the cycle of budgeting and financial forecasting of the CPO organization, including managing the reporting of Key Performance Indicators
Personal and professional qualifications
- Strong experience in managing and developing Governance programs
- Demonstrated track record in building and executing technology and data roadmaps
- Experience with using and assessing all elements of procurement technology including use of RPA and AI
- Experience of working in a large services organization, ideally within Financial Services
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong project management skills
- Strong business, strategic and tactical skills (ability to interpret information, draw conclusions, assess implications and build strategies/solutions)
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills
- Experience with managing a remote team
- University degree, preferably with a focus on purchasing or other academic qualifications / experience relevant to the service
- Minimum 5 plus years of relevant work experience within Sourcing
- Willingness to travel mostly within Scandinavia
- Fluency in at least one Nordic language and professional command of English
- Skilled in MS Office.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Welcome with your application as soon as possible. We select applications continuously. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact recruiter Magnus Aarenstrup 0703-816233 or Annette.Björkquist Ahstedt 042-371607, at Experis.
Vi hanterar endast ansökningar via länk nedan:
Unite: Elisabeth Sandblom, 070-168 36 68
SACO: Lena Darin, 070-168 28 44
Trygg-Hansa har runt 1350 medarbetare på 15 orter i landet och vi ingår sedan 2007 i internationella RSA - en av världens sex ledande försäkringskoncerner. Läs mer om Trygg-Hansa på www.trygghansa.se. Följ oss på Facebook: www.facebook.com/trygghansa och LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/trygg-hansa