At Experis, we do not consider ourselves to be like everyone else, we are proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenge for you. As a consultant at Experis, we offer you a great opportunity to develop your skills and work life. We have high expectations on you, in return you will get great career opportunities and a good chance to develop further in your working role. We cooperate with some of the largest companies in several different industries.
As a Quality Engineer (within the electrical field) will be responsible for; -planning, -coordinating, -controlling/monitoring and organizing quality activities in assigned order projects. These are based on Customer requirements, product definitions, internal instructions and regulations, local laws and regulations.
The work requires international business travels to our different Installation sites and Suppliers.
What are my responsibilities?
* Apply basic principles of protection in explosive atmospheres
* Review design and verify documentation of electrical installations in/or associated with explosive atmospheres
* Test electrical installations in/or associated with explosive atmospheres
* Perform visual and close inspection of electrical installations in/or associated with explosive atmospheres
* Perform detail inspections of electrical installations in/or associated with explosive atmospheres
* Perform audit inspections of electrical installations in/or associated with explosive atmospheres
* Support the assigned project team with knowledge of working process and project specific routines, when needed.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* Good interpersonal and Communication skills.
* Results and quality orientation with focus on the customer.
* Experience in quality control/assurance topics, minimum 2-3 years
* Experience from electrical installation and design in explosive atmospheres is beneficial.
* English language skills is required, other language/s is beneficial.
* Experience from working in project teams.
* Knowledge of Siemens Gas turbine products is beneficial.
* Certified to IEC Ex 05 IEC:2009, by a recognized IEC Body (or willing to be certified)
* Engineer (preferably within the electrical field) with a bachelor's degree, or Technical upper secondary school with working experience. Any form of quality training is an advantage.
We believe you are interested in expanding your CV with this great opportunity, and we are looking forward to have you as a part of our amazing consultant team!
As a person you are driven, structured and you have the ability to communicate with both external and internal parties.
What can we offer you?
We can offer you a challenging assignment as a consultant, working in a technical intense environment, with high expectations on product functionality and quality. We can offer you opportunities and experience of working in an international organization and you will act in a company that is established and successful.
Apply online through our website www.experis.com for this position, its only a few clicks away. Your application should contain your CV, and your cover letter in English. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Erik Sundqvist at Experis, 013-355506 or firstname.lastname@example.org