We are currently looking for a Service Manager to an established aviation company specialized in navigation. The job is located in central Gothenburg and is a long-term consultant assignment through Experis IT. Apply today!
As a Service Manager (Software Support Engineer) you will:
- Become an authority on several production system installations
- Participate in ongoing implementation projects
- Provide application management and advanced technical support for our long-term resource planning product suite, in relation to the Service Level Agreement(s)
- Assist the client with knowledge injections, proactive problem solving and daily management of the production installation
Qualifications and Skills
This role requires an individual who is experienced and interested in an array of IT related technical areas.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Good knowledge of Unix and/or Linux
- Customer relationship experience
- A good command of the English language
- 5-8 years in a similar or a software development role
- Particular interest in technical problem solving
- Good programming skills in a range of languages (Python and Java preferred)
- Distributed version control systems such as mercurial, git
- Knowledge of databases (Oracle preferred)
We are looking for a highly responsible person with strong technical and analytical skills. You are a self-starter and a problem solver with good communication skills.
Experis has your career goals in focus with a long-term commitment in our consultants to create a balance between private life and work life. With us you get a secure employment with everything that contains; competitive salary, overtime compensation, vacation, occupational pension, insurance according to collective agreements, continuous contact and an annual meeting regarding your career with your consultant manager. Healthcare and wellness grants are examples of other things that we offer to all our employees.
Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible. If you have further questions, please contact talent acquisition specialist Pontus Somi at email@example.com.