Do you have previous experience of working as a Service Engineer? Do you have a passion for customer success and wants to be part of securing good solutions and work for a leading, innovative and global automotive company in Gothenburg? Do you see challenges as positive and are ready to take some actions? Experis Engineering are currently looking for a Service Engineer. Does this sound like something you are interested in, send your application today!
For our customer, a well know international company within the automotive industry can Experis offer you an exciting opportunity into the world of automotive. Right now are we looking for a Service Engineer, who has the drive and passion to contribute to future solutions of our products, using both your knowledge and curiosity to find the best solutions together with your colleagues within Parts & Service and Product Development.
As a Service Engineer are you responsible for developing, writing, illustrating, and maintaining repair Information (Methods and Standard Times), special tools, at the right quality, time and cost for the company’s brand dealers. We value a responsibility taking personality with a positive and supportive mindset as well as great communication skills.
Main activities and responsibilities:
• Work out repair methods for vehicle/component, corresponding to group’s demand on safety, quality, environment and serviceability.
• Develop and release repair information (methods & standard times).
• Develop the time study for the released method in Standard Time.
• Develop newly created special tools.
Qualifications & personal qualities
• Bachelor’s degree in technical field, communications, Graphics related field, or vehicle mechanics or equivalent industry experience
• Experience of vehicle repair and maintenance
• Basic Electrical and Diagnostic fault tracing training
• Ability to understand CAD information
• Several years’ aftermarket experience with truck/bus or transportation industry or workshop experience
• Business oriented with a clear customer focus & Solution focused
• Holistic view and ability to work cross functionally and build strong relations
• Drive to improve our way of working, with strong implementation skills
• Eager to learn and work with your own development
• Great communication skills in English, spoken and written
Experis Engineering can offer you
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden’s leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career. I will work together with you and set up a plan for how to reach your personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
Experis contact details
Welcome to send me your application by registering your CV at the link below.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me! Stina Johansson, Candidate Specialist, email@example.com