Do you want to be challenged in one of the fastest growing brands in the world, focusing on technology and innovation? Do you have experience working in coordination and project management? Then this is the opportunity for you! Experis IT is now looking for a Project Lead in Sales innovation to our client Samsung in Stockholm.
Start: 2 November
Duration: 1 year with the possibility of extension
Samsung is a highly dynamic company in a fast moving industry, so there are many opportunities to grow and develop! In order to enjoy working with us you must be a doer and a person who appreciate tempo, change and take own initiatives. You need to be open to new ideas and new ways of thinking. No day is like the other at Samsung, and we want you to be curious, to see the opportunity in fast and sometimes unexpected changes.
What you will do
As a key part of the sales innovation team, this role takes on the task of coordinating, following up and leading projects as assigned within the team. The role also manages admin portal for Samsung Pay, Samsung Members and other platforms and services. In this role you will lead and coordinate projects and tasks related to IM Sales Innovation & Solutions, including, but not limited to services such as Samsung Pay, SmartThings/Connected Living, Samsung POS and platforms such as Samsung Care+, Samsung Upgrade+ and Trade-in. In this role you will help create business case and identify new way to sell mobile products, manage relationships with current partners and create great offers, superior experience and drive active usage of Samsung Services and Platforms.
- Managing stakeholders from many departments in complex projects keeping track of progress, next steps and interdependencies.
- Responsible for the Samsung Pay admin portal, MCS portal and setting up and following up campaigns, banners, UX and notices within the Samsung Pay app.
- Propose improvements and developments across all areas in the IM Sales Innovation group
- Managing communications with both customers, partners and internal teams
- Ensuring webpage and other communication is up to date.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for you who has got 2-5 year experience in coordinating and project management. You have experience in project management or driving multiple projects. You are fluent in English, both written and verbally. You are also end-customer oriented and responsive to their business needs.
Furthermore you have:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional ability and sense of structure and process
- Good task priority skills and judgment of situation urgency
- Very good knowledge in Microsoft Office applications
- Short learning curve and ability to adapt and take initiative in unfamiliar situations
- Exceptional ability in structured problem solving and innovative out of the box thinking
If you have experience in working in an Asian environment that is a plus.
What we can offer
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden's leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career.
You apply for this position only with registered or attached resume in English at www.experis.se. If you have any questions regarding this position please don't hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Paula Skoglund at email@example.com
The selection will be ongoing so apply therefore as soon as possible.
Welcome with your application!