If you are a strong sales individual, with proven success in the hydraulics industry, this might be your next challenge. As a Key Account Manager you will report to the Sales Manager and are given a large degree of trust and responsibility. This exciting opportunity offers the ability to develop prosperous relationships with key customers. We expect you to have a genuine commercial interest and experience of handling international OEM customers.
Today Specma provides a fully comprehensive product range of hydraulics, fluid conveyance components and central lubrication systems. Our extensive application expertise and experience in advanced system design together with quality ensured production processes allows us to fulfill all our customers’ specifications. With our strategic presence on every continent we grow and expand along with our customers.
As a Key Account Manager at Specma, you will belong to the Stationary OEM Hydraulics team, ideally based in Gothenburg. In this role, you will drive and develop long-term relationships with international OEM customers. You will work with both existing customers as well as introducing new customers where there is an actual or potential need for our products and services. In our organisation, we work together to achieve our predetermined goals and you will therefore work closely with colleagues at Specma’s sites both in the Nordics and globally.
- Develop and execute tactical and strategic sales plans in support of the overall sales strategy to meet growth expectations and requirements
- Secure persistent customer focus within the organisation, practice account management to monitor the customers’ progress while achieving sales targets
- Advise and influence customers through presence at the customer’s locations, creating and developing opportunities for Specma
- Initiate and participate in tender management based on customer needs and expectations, ensuring that these match Specma Stationary OEM capability and offerings
- Primarily responsible for the profitability of tenders as well as timely customer service and response, at the same time influencing the definition of a pre-eminent solution both from a technical and commercial point of view
- Identify opportunities for new and extensional business potentials on short and longer terms. Keep the internal organisation informed about related trends and expected future needs to secure capabilities in the respective sales area
- Monitor sales performance, plan and take corrective actions as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other technical degree, preferably in Fluid Power or equivalent.
- 3+ years industrial or technical sales experience, preferably within fluid power or any related power transmission discipline, e.g. mechanical transmissions
- Demonstrated strategic ability, business acumen and high drive for success in sales
- A good understanding of hydraulic systems, components and applications as well as related control systems is meritorious
- Experience of defense, energy and/or metals and mining applications is meritorious
- Strong interpersonal skills and a strong team player
- Strong negotiation-, consulting- and influencing skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, relationships and leverage diversity
- Professional English and Swedish knowledge in speaking, reading and writing
- Willingness to travel
Specma leads the hydraulics market in the Nordic countries and holds a powerful market position in USA, China, Poland and Brazil Specma has a turnover of just over SEK 1.4 billion and has about 800 employees in Sweden and the world. Specma is an independent company that is part of A / S Schouw & Co. Read more at www.specma.com
In this recruitment process, Specma cooperates with Experis, a Manpower Group company, with extensive experience in the provision of expertise and recruitment of managers and specialists. Specma wants that all questions to be handled by Experis. For further information, please contact Thandi Schüler, +46 725065169 or email@example.com
Selection is ongoing, so please send your application as soon as possible, but no later than the 4th of mars 2018. All applications are treated confidentially.
We look forward to receiving your application!