At Experis, we do not consider ourselves to be like everyone else, we are proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenge for you. As a consultant at Experis, we offer you the opportunity to develop your skills on some of the largest companies in several different industries. We have high expectations on you, but in return we offer good development and career opportunities.
Role & tasks
As Continuous Integration (CI)/ Continuous Delivery (CD) Expert you will participate in, enable and drive the internal DevOps journey. This both on a strategic level, but also on more "hands-on technical level". You will belong to the DevOps team.
Examples of tasks:
*On strategic level: help define the DevOps process to be used by a diverse group of teams.
*Setup and manage pipeline to support defined DevOps process
*Work with teams to implement the defined DevOps process.
*Continuously improve and adapt DevOps process to work with 10+ Teams
This means that you will need to help enable teams that are working in a diverse set of processes both defined and undefined to adapt to a new DevOps culture.
* In this role you will be an important enabler to enhance the DevOps knowledge and experience of EON. Primarily in the DevOps team, but also the whole organization. You will support application teams both within the IT organization but also in the Business. This means that it's important that you have good communication skills.
Engaged and service-minded. Team-player, but also ability to work in-depended.
* Enjoy a variation of task; both strategic and hands-on technical tasks
* Ability to work cross-borders in the organization
* Pro-active in the daily work
* Fluent in English. Fluent in Swedish is preferred but not required.
- Experience of establishing a continuous delivery pipeline in a large enterprise context.
* Strong scripting skills
* Software development experience
* experienced in Jenkins, Artifactory, Bitbucket, and Docker or equivalent from both a user/process and a management of tools.
* extremely experienced in Git
* Azure/AWS experience is preferred but not required.
* Strong process knowledge of industry standards around DevOps
What can we offer you?
We can offer you a challenging position in a creative environment, with high expectations on product functionality and quality and also professionalism from the team. You will work in an expanding and successful company with a high fun factor. We can offer you opportunities and experience of working in an international organization.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Jakob Bergström at Experis IT, 040-660 63 02 or firstname.lastname@example.org You apply for this job through our website www.experis.com. Selection will be ongoing, please apply for this job as soon as possible.