Right now Experis has an job opening as operational buyer and we are looking for a driven person who loves to negotiate and work in a high-paced workplace. The opening is with our client in Gothenburg and offers an exiting workplace with good development possibilities. The group you'll be a part of is responsible for direct material to our client, which includes purchase material to new projects as well as running production for all the manufacturing plants. Take the chance, apply now!
What you'll do
- You will be part of sourcing activities.
- You will support or drive task force of secure material for changing our client's manufacturing plants.
- You will act on design changes within the projects.
- Establish action plans for part-specific supplier issues in the ongoing operations.
- In your role you represent our client and procurement towards the supplier base, and will work with short-term and long-term goals.
- You are a member of cross-functional teams consisting of colleagues from the R&D organisation, Supplier Quality Management and Cost Engineering.
You will also:
- Secure purchased capacity.
- Secure correct information in purchasing systems and follow-up on results and deviations.
- Frequent supplier contacts regarding daily tasks.
- Be part of the Global Commodity Council, discuss strategy and projects to adapt to your Global purchasing team.
Are you a good fit for this position?
- Commercial or Technical education at university or equivalent
- Experience in areas sales/purchase is an advantage
- Experience from global industry is an advantage
- You as a person likes challenges and is very focused on reaching the finish line.
- You are good at collaborating and communicating, which is a key strength in your daily work. You are good at negotiating and working in a structured way and can handle many tasks/projects in parallel. You are a person who focus on solutions.
- You are a person with a positive and energetic mindset-everything is possible!
- Fluent in both Swedish and English
Experis can offer you
Experis finds and retains the most qualified candidates in the labor market. We are the global leader in accelerating careers and propelling business growth across IT, Finance and Engineering. As a consultant at Experis you will have access to a career network with thousands of colleagues within your field.
Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible. If you have further questions, please contact Talent Sourcer Julia Höglund at email@example.com.