We are looking for consultants to Ericsson who will work with the development of the 5G network. Do you have prior knowledge of C- programming and Linux? Then we have a job for you! We are looking for you who have worked in a similar role for 4 years or more In this recruitment, we work together with Ericsson. The job is initially a consultancy position, but the goal is that our candidates will become direct employees of Ericsson after a while. Do you think this sounds interesting? Then submit your application today!
- Providing higher LTE development efficiency, breaking unnecessary SW dependencies and preparing the SW architecture to support anticipated features requirements.
- Ensuring LTE scalability, making the SW scalable to suit different HW and providing flexible deployment of e.g. multiple digital units.
- Ensuring long term LTE capacity on current and planned hardware platforms.
- C-programming (multi thread)
- Embedded SW design on multicore platforms
- Experience in Telecom industry (3G/LTE/5G, Layers 1 and/or 2 of the protocol stack)
- Experience in Agile development
Good communication skills (fluent in English)
Experis can offer you
We have high expectations on you, and in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career. Experis will work together with you and set up a plan for how to reach your personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
We only accept online applications
Send in your application as soon as possible. The applications will be evaluate continuously.
Experis contact details
Please attach your CV and apply to this position through this web-page. Should you have any questions regarding the position or Experis, you are more than welcome to contact Candidate Specialist My Ambrén at email@example.com