WELCOME TO QPHARMA QPharma is an innovative contract developer and manufacturer of pharmaceuticals. We offer our customers bespoke solutions through our extensive knowledge and unique manufacturing capabilities. Our relatively small and flat organisation and project management structure warrants efficiency in what we do and fosters good communication with our customers.
- As a member of the Site Executive Management team, you will support both site and longer-term, wider group optimization with a focus on aiding the and steering future, R&D decision making. The longer-term objective is to help the group to reach a revenue target of €500m by 2025. Potential site acquisition locations include US, Russia and Moldova.
- Function as the CEO's supporting partner in R&D portfolio discussions and wider, longer term project and product programs.
- Manage the R&D activities of the company, i.e. the existing portfolio of development projects and internal projects.
- Manage the R&D related departments, i.e. development, engineering and project management departments. A total of around 35 FTE.
- Create the development roadmap to assess current and future development projects, technical competence and knowhow, and the facilities and equipment.
- Steer a cultural shift in thinking and install a more commercial, longer term "ownership" mentality via the setting and establishment of new, appropriate goals on site.
Qualifications - Profile
- Track record in the Medical Device and/or Pharmaceutical field - must demonstrate understanding of complex product development and manufacturing processes.
- CDMO competence highly preferable.
- At least 10 years prior experience in appropriate R&D functions
- Demonstrated energetic and results-driven behaviour and prior, successful experience in driving appropriate change management initiatives
- Possesses an excellent ability to develop good stakeholder relationships both internally and externally.
- International experience desirable
- Educational background in scientific subjects
- English and other Scandinavian language fluency (Swedish, Danish or Norwegian)
In this recruitment we collaborate with Experis Executive. If you have any questions or other inquiries please refer to Experis Executive Recruitment Consultant Patrik Nordberg at 040-660 63 55 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply as soon as possible as selection is ongoing.
For contact with union representatives please contact Anna Ejdemo at Unionen at 040-361890 or Maria Nilsson at Akademikerförbundet (SSR) at 040- 361961.
We look forward to your application!