Trygg-Hansa is one of Scandinavia’s biggest insurers. We offer a broad portfolio of insurance products and solutions to private customers and to commercial customers. We are around 3,200 employees in Scandinavia and around 1450 employees in Sweden. Trygg-Hansa is part of RSA Group, which is one of the world’s leading multinational insurance groups. Read more about Codan on www.codan.dk. Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/codanforsikring and LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/codan
Here is an opportunity for you to join our HR team in Codan/Trygg-Hansa!
The position will be located in Stockholm and you will be reporting to Head of People & Organization Development (POD). The role will work in an international context and the job requires ability to travel.
As the Change Management Specialist you will be responsible for coordinating the use of change management tools, methods and best practices in the Scandinavian region. Another main responsibility will be to train the change facilitator network in respective country and Nordic functions and make sure that there is an information and knowledge sharing within the change management area.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Developing and managing the change management toolbox (e.g. Prosci’s Change Management process, ADKAR, True Communicator) for the region and supporting change facilitators with tools, methods and best practices
- Working closely with change facilitators and local HR in order to identify and understand the need for different change tools and guide in how to drive the change agenda
- Facilitation of change management trainings and workshops in the business
- Supplier relationship management towards Prosci and administration of the Prosci license agreement
- Collaboration with Prosci around customization of material based on needs in Codan & Trygg-Hansa
- Driving activities in Scandi Change Management network, incl. managing our Scandi Change Management SharePoint team site and Yammer group
- Implementation of change management documentation requirements in project models used by IT Commitment Board, Country PMOs and Business Investment Board as well as coordinating and facilitating sign-off discussions
We require a minimum of 5 years of experience in the area of change management, this could be either within HR or in line management.
Being certified in Prosci Change Management and having experience of using the Prosci Change Management process, tools and assessments is considered a merit. If you have a Prosci Train-the-Trainer certification this is an additional plus.
You have previous experience from working in large change projects, either as an external/internal consultant or as a line manager.
The role requires strong team player capabilities and experience of working and achieving results in cross-organizational setups as well as in international business environments. You have good communication and influencing skills and are used to facilitate. You are fluent in English and Swedish both written and spoken.
You have good business understanding and know how leadership development contribute in adding value to the business.
Relevant University Degree (MSc), i.e. within HR, Finance, Strategy or equivalent.
Trygg-Hansa works with Experis in this process. Welcome with your application as soon as possible. We select applications continuously. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Recruitment Consultant Agneta Lund on +4687362874. Please apply by sending your CV and application as soon as possible but at the latest 15th of June 2018.
Apply by clicking this link--> https://trygghansa.teamtailor.com/jobs/98474-change-management-specialist-in-hr?promotion=43127-trackable-share-link-experis
Union contact: SACO Lena Darin +46 701 682 844, FTF Elisabeth Sandblom +46 701 683 668