Trygg-Hansa is one of Scandinavia's largest Insurance Companies. We offer business insurance, private insurance and health insurance. We are a total of approx. 3,300 employees in Scandinavia and approx. 1450 employees in Sweden. Codan is part of the RSA Group, one of the world's largest global Insurance Companies. Read more about Trygg-Hansa at www.trygghansa.se. Follow us at Facebook: www.facebook.com/trygghansa and LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/trygg-hansa
What can we offer you?
As a Project Manager at Trygg-Hansa, you will work with very competent colleagues on exciting assignments and we dare to promise inspiring meetings and personal development. We work with all aspects of an IT project, ranging from preliminary studies to design, implementation and roll out. With us there are several ways to be successful and we can offer a global company where there are good opportunities to grow and develop. Our ambition is to Be our Best, for our customers, every time, every day.
Who are You?
We are looking for a Project Manager/Business Analyst with a warm smile and a safe pair of hands who pilots our IT projects from a first request to final delivery! You know that projects are in constant motion and that the way to the goal rarely is straight, but with your calm and solution-oriented ways you solve these obstacles in an easy way. With a humble and flexible attitude, you are looking forward to taking new challenges beyond your comfort zone - to develop yourself, the projects and the company.
About the job
Technology is great, but we need people who can make sure we get business out of it. That is why we are now looking for an IT Project Manager with Business Analysis skills who can help our business get the value out of our IT projects in the areas of Data & Underwriting and Business Utilities.
Trygg-Hansa has an ambitious change agenda with many projects and programs that are crucial for our future competitiveness. Shared Functions IT is responsible for driving and staffing change initiatives across the Scandinavian business. To secure successful delivery of our change projects we are now looking to fill positions within our Project Delivery Team.
As an IT Project manager with Business Analysis skills you will be filling your days with:
- Talking to your stakeholders in the business and building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders, which require good communication and presentation (verbal & written) skills
- Run small and medium projects with IT scope and deliver IT initiatives according to existing IT roadmap and IT target architecture, with work streams cross country, division and competence area
- Defining and agreeing project scope, outputs, plan, quality and cost criteria to ensure business requirements are fulfilled
- Managing project risks, issues, dependencies and mitigation actions to enable the achievement of project objectives
- Business case development and finance- and governance reporting
- Create, manage and establish analysis- and/or requirement documentation required to our Project model and RSA governance model
About the area to support
Shared Functions IT support all the divisions that are shared between our country organizations, but the focus of the role for which we are recruiting now is Data & UW (including DWH, BI, Analytics and Big Data). From time to time you may also lead projects within our Business Utilities Domain (HR, Procurement) and other shared functions areas.
Malmö is a fantastic city and it will be your base, but you will support business areas that are placed mainly in Copenhagen and Stockholm, hence some travelling will be required.
You will be part of Shared Functions IT and report to the Head of Project Delivery. We are a quite diverse crew in many ways. Diversity is something we value as well as humor and team spirit. We are located in Malmö
We are looking for
- Passion and drive and someone who can motivate and create enthusiasm
- Someone who can negotiate and find a way forward
- An IT project manager/business analyst with strong execution and stakeholder management skills
- Someone with experience from working with small and medium size of projects within Data & analytics
- Someone who have a good technical understanding of how an IT environment is built and about applications / information systems
- Someone with a few years (2-5 years) of experience in IT project management and relevant business analysis experience in line or consulting roles.
- Someone with experience in Agile delivery and can take temporary roles in Agile teams during project implementation phases, e.g. Product Owner, Scrum Master
- Someone who can explain complex things in a simple way
Trygg-Hansa works with Experis in this process. Welcome with your application as soon as possible. We select applications continuously. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Recruitment Consultant Patrik Wolf on +46406606320 or Igor Micanovic on +46406656144. Please apply by sending your CV and application as soon as possible but at the latest 17:th of April 2019.
Apply --> HERE!
FYI! We only handle applications via link above.