We are currently looking for a claims analyst to Samsung in Stockholm. It is a consultant assignment through Experis with an immediate start and will run until the autumn of 2020. Apply today!
Purpose of the job
Verify, analyze and compensate customer claims of price protections, sales allowance spot, bonuses, marketing support and other discrepancies. Maintain and improve accrual accuracy based on analysis of results. Decide and implement actions in order to manage optimal accruals based on customer contract terms, analysis of sales data and claims. Analyze, identify and implement process improvements within above specified areas by sales divisions and customer.
Key accountabilities and job scope
- Analyze and administrate the process from customer contract to compensation by considering contractual terms, order history, sales volume and old/new price lists in accordance with company guidelines.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and process development in tight cooperation with all liaisons to minimize numbers of claims.
- Optimize lead time from claim to compensation.
- Analyze accruals, balance reports, KPI reports, sales data (sell-in and sell-out).
- Maintain accrual structure for turn over based conditions.
- Decide on and implement actions to improve accrual accuracy for turn over based conditions
- Communicate condition reference numbers to colleagues in sales and to customers, in order to provide correct invoice references.
- Develop and maintain good customer relations (contacts are mainly handled via e-mail and phone) and pro-actively drive improvement of claim process with customers.
- Preferably University degree in Business Administration -Finance or equivalent
- Work Experience within Finance and/or accounting principles and practices, concepts and reporting of financial data (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Finance, Claims processer or equivalent min. 2 years)
- ERP experience, preferably from SAP
- SAP FI and preferably sales flow experience
- Analytical experience
- Preferably experience from a global company
- Office package, mainly Excel (high level)
- Common accounting principles (high level)
- Sales Deduction system knowledge (advantage)
- Good communication skills in Swedish & English both written and spoken (high level)
- Knowledge in other Nordic language (advantage)
- Analytical and critical thinking skills (high level)
- Problem-solving skills (high level)
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to diffuse difficult customer challenges
- Project management (advantage)
As a consultant at Experis, you are offered the opportunity to develop your skills on at of some of Sweden's largest companies in several different industries. At Experis we are proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations for you, but in return we offer you development and career opportunities. We work with your career plan so that both you and your consultant manager understand your goals and the skills you want to develop.
If you have any questions about the role or Experis you can contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Pontus Somi at email@example.com. To apply, use the button to the right to register your account and CV to our website.