Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wood and paper on global markets. Our aim is to replace non-renewable materials by innovating and developing new products and services based on wood and other renewable materials. We employ some 26 000 people in more than 30 countries, and our sales in 2017 were EUR 10,0 billion. Stora Enso shares are listed on the Helsinki and Stockholm stock exchanges.
Sourcing and Logistics leads the sourcing and logistics activities for divisions and group functions in cooperation with requesters and suppliers. We strive for being a forerunner in supplier responsibility, sourcing demanded quality in competition to as low cost as possible, delivery performance and driving innovations supporting our renewable materials ambitions with a clear drive for continuous improvements.
Stora Enso Sourcing and Logistics is looking for Senior Business Controller for Business Analysis and Forecasting. The current position holder is moving to new position outside the company during Q1 2019. The position is reporting to SVP Sourcing and Logistics, Performance & Controlling and will be part of the Performance & Controlling leadership team.
Main responsibilities are:
- Leading and managing spend forecasting premises with our sourcing teams on short and long term
- Developing the forecasting process and tools towards a more automated process
- Coordinating and publishing a regular commodity market report to our business stakeholders
- Supplier related credit reviews & analysis and recommendations to improve our working capital with suppliers
- Executing all ad hoc analysis related to Sourcing and Logistics (outside regular reporting)
- Supporting our Performance & Controlling team in the annual business planning process
We are looking for a result and action oriented senior business controller, who has:
- Visibility - through team player attitude and pro-activeness in taking contact with stakeholders
- Clarity - with ability to explain key messages in easy understandable way
- Courage - by daring to challenge old and seeking continuous development
- Comfort - in managing large forecasting database and decentralized estimation process
- Excellence - in handling numeric data and using reporting tools and Excel on daily basis
- Good communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English
- Master level education with financial background, and/or +5 years experience in business controlling
- Stora Enso value "Do what's right" must be strongly reflected in high personal integrity and accountability
The final application date is December 7th , please apply as soon as possible as selection and interviews are ongoing. Please note that we only accept applications via Stora Enso's Career Pages.
We have made our media selection for this recruitment and therefore declines contact with advertisers and sales staff for recruitment services.
No applications registered on Manpower/Experis websites will be included in the recruitment process.
For further information regarding the job please contact: Senior Vice President, Sourcing & Logistics email@example.com
In this recruitment, Stora Enso cooperates with Manpowergroup Solutions, a sister company of Experis. If you have any questions about the application, please contact us: +46 (0) 8 764 24 40.