At Experis, we do not consider ourselves to be like everyone else, we are proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenge for you. As a consultant at Experis, we offer you a great opportunity to develop your skills and work life. We have high expectations on you, in return you will get great career opportunities and a good chance to develop further in your working role. We cooperate with some of the largest companies in several different industries.
At the moment we are looking for a SQE-consultant assigned at Siemens Energy in Finspång.
As a Quality Engineer (within the electrical and auxillary field) will be responsible for; -planning, -coordinating, -controlling/monitoring and organizing quality activities in assigned order projects. These are based on Customer requirements, product definitions, internal instructions and regulations, local laws and regulations.
The work requires international business travels to our different Installation sites and Suppliers.
What are my responsibilities?
- Qualification of supplier and their processes for new or existing products
- Supplier Audits
- Product and Process Qualification
- Analysis of root causes, ensuring implementation of corrective and preventative actions together with the supplier via for example 8D, 5 Why etc.
- Continuously develop suppliers' processes and abilities (Supplier Development)
- General Supplier Quality Planning & Oversight
- Assist in transfer of SQ responsibility during project execution to PR P SQM
- Create Source Oversight QA Plans (frequency, content, competence needed)
- Develop Project Specific Supplier Quality Assurance Plans
- Act as a main Supplier Quality interface to Projects and Purchasing
- Establish supplier oversight plan as required for project risk mitigation
- Assess capability of supply base to fulfil customer specific project requirements and purchasing plan
- Ensure needed resources are available to execute SQ project plan
- Execution during Project
- Ensure oversight plan is executed
- Perform qualifications, assessments, audits at Suppliers as needed
- Attend CWPs (customer witness points) at Supplier
- Review Supplier Quality Documentation (MQCP/ITP, MRB, etc)
- Ongoing Supplier Monitoring & Continuous Improvement
- Assess Supplier KPIs - OTD, NCCs, Defect Rate
- Initiate & Track Improvement Activities
- Corrective Actions/Preventive Actions
- Supplier Development
- Quality Agreements
- Incorporate Lessons Learned into Project Risk Mitigation Plans
- Ability and willingness to travel both domestic and international
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* Good interpersonal and Communication skills.
* English language skills is required, other language/s is beneficial.
* Experience from working in project teams.
* Knowledge of Siemens Gas turbine products is beneficial.
* Engineer (preferably within the electrical field) with a bachelor's degree, or Technical upper secondary school with working experience. Any form of quality training is an advantage.
We believe you are interested in expanding your CV with this great opportunity, and we are looking forward to have you as a part of our amazing consultant team!
As a person you are driven, structured and you have the ability to communicate with both external and internal parties.
What can we offer you?
We can offer you a challenging assignment as a consultant, working in a technical intense environment, with high expectations on product functionality and quality. We can offer you opportunities and experience of working in an international organization and you will act in a company that is established and successful.
Apply online through our website www.experis.com for this position, its only a few clicks away. Your application should contain your CV, and your cover letter in English. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Erik Sundqvist at Experis, 013-355506 or email@example.com