At Experis, we do not consider ourselves to be like everyone else, we are proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenge for you. As a consultant at Experis, we offer you the opportunity to develop your skills on some of the largest companies in several different industries. We have high expectations on you, but in return we offer good development and career opportunities.
Our client needs a Service Catalogue Manager to maintain and develop their IT Service Catalogue based on the service portfolio. The main responsibilities is to ensure that the Service Catalogue is accurate and complete for all operational services and those being prepared to be run operationally with information of what IT Services are delivered and how they are connected to each other.
The Service Catalogue is an integral part of the way how the company is being fed with information. The information in the Service Catalogue is being used by the ITIL Community to provide Service availability for change management, event and incident management.
- Securing appropriate data quality in the Service Catalogue.
- Securing availability of the Service Catalogue content for all stakeholders.
- Responsible for IT Service structure/model.
- Responsible for strategy, design, implementation, development, training, KPI metrics/reporting and continual service improvement for the end to end process and its relationship with other processes.
- Regularly review Service Catalog Fulfillment trend and performance data, provide recommendations for service improvements and, where applicable, lead improvement efforts.
The successful candidate will provide Service Catalogue subject matter expertise and has a good knowledge of concepts, policies and procedures and assist with the professional development of the Service Catalogue.
Who are you?
The typical Service Catalogue consultant has at least 4 years of operations experience with the BMC Service Catalogue solution and has good knowledge of IT processes.
- Good knowledge of ITIL and especially the Service Catalogue and Service Portfolio Management.
- Good knowledge and interest in industry standards and trends regarding service structures.
- Good knowledge to be able to perform the task to handle the IT Services/Technical Services/Products/Components in the tools used for Service Catalogue Management. These are specified in the Service Catalogue Management process description.
- Good understanding/knowledge in all processes which have direct or indirect dependency to Service Catalogue Management and the Service Catalogue.
What can we offer you?
We can offer you a challenging position in a creative environment, with high expectations on product functionality and quality and also professionalism from the team. You will work in an expanding and successful company with a high fun factor. We can offer you opportunities and experience of working in an international organization.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Jakob Bergström at Experis IT, 040-660 63 02 or firstname.lastname@example.org You apply for this job through our website www.experis.com. Selection will be ongoing, please apply for this job as soon as possible.