Cewe Instrument, with more than 60 years in the industry, is part of the international owner group Secure Meters, which is one of the world's leading suppliers of energy meter systems with a turnover of 640 million. USD.
To develop and create business relationships with new customers in a customization to the customers own metering systems/devices based of measurement of energy, energy quality, comfort and safety. Customers are Energy companies, OEM customers, Process facilities/Industries.
You will be in charge with approx responsibility for 2-6 persons. Working place is in Nyköping.
- University or similar higher technical education
- Higher education in electrical and/or electronic engineering or other similar education deemed equivalent. Good IT skills in MS Office and CRM systems and English, which is the group language.
- Proven skills in technical sales of value-based products, preferably in electrical power/electronics for large customers. Thorough technical understanding and very good ability to educate the technical product/system that is well adapted to specific customer requirements.
- Important skills: Sales skills, technical skills, and marketing skills
- Familiar with monthly reporting and participating in VC-meetings with international colleagues.
- Swedish and fluent in English. English is the group language; all documentation and training is in English.
- Leading skills with excellent competence in motivating people.
Who are you?
Independent and efficient with drive. A clear approach that creates goal-oriented performance and delivery. A developed social ability and with well-structured work methods. Service-oriented and durable as sales cycles can be long. Good listener with an analytical ability in meetings with potential customers and see the total need = more sales.
Have the capacity to see what the customers need and be a very competent speaking partner and can suggest alternative solutions to the customers. Proven ability to be time-efficient and internally contribute to team spirit and motivation are important features.
In this recruitment Secure Meters (Sweden) AB is cooperates with Experis. You apply for the position by a registered profile at www.experis.com. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions regarding the position. Contact recruitment consultant Marie Gutke +46 70377 54 27 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org