It all begins with active personal involvement - curiosity. Why can't things be done differently, better or maybe simpler? Over the years, curiosity builds knowledge. We utilize knowledge and hands-on attitude to make the big difference to our customers. Be part of a friendly and professional team in a global workplace. With us, you will be working with world-leading process industry solutions in a result-driven and respectful culture.
Procurement Manager, Process Equipment Spares
The Procurement Manager for Process Equipment Business Unit is a member of the Services Procurement organization. In this role, the position holder is responsible for delivering superior operational performance in terms of managing cost and service level (e.g availability, lead times and on time delivery) from the suppliers. The scope of this role contains the ownership for strategic sourcing as well as operational procurement in collaboration with the business unit.
Minerals Services Business Area comprises of minerals spare parts, engineered spare parts and service solution businesses together with the distribution and repair center infrastructures and it represents a major share of Metso's total revenues and profits. The key focus of the Business Area is to better serve Metso's customers and installed base through competitive and innovative service products, solutions and models and increase Metso's market share and penetration. It is essential to capture growth through organic as well as inorganic opportunities.
As a Procurement Manager your main responsibilities are:
- Working with Minerals Services global procurement organization to develop supply options in-line with the business unit, distribution center, and overall global supply chain strategies.
- Owns the strategic procurement supply/sourcing development, implementation and results for Services Ensure.
- Compliance to internal and external policies, laws, and regulations.
- Accountable for Minerals Services procurement supply/sourcing strategy in dedicated area
- Manage and lead operative purchasing activities for SVS Process Equipment parts in Sala
- Responsible sourcing and product offering development in cooperation with the business units
- Develop and manage relationships with strategic suppliers locally and globally and drive Metso-level synergies with other business areas
- Services dedicated supplier base sourcing, implementation, management and development
- Develop strategy and lead supplier negotiations to improve supply chain performance, lower total costs and mitigate risks
- Identify opportunities and initiate strategic supply agreement with valued supply partners.
- Ensure best options potential for supply during all phases of product development, proposal delivery, and project execution
- Develop continuously operative purchasing processes to meet availability targets
The key requirements for the role
We are looking for someone with a degree in a related field of studies, or equivalent knowledge obtained from working. You have at least five years' experience in procurement and sourcing. We also value that you have a strong understanding of sourcing strategies and proactively drive initiatives to meet sourcing objectives along with a broad business understanding. As we operate on the global stage, it is important that you have excellent skills in English, both verbally and in writing. This position requires up to 30% of travelling.
We are sincerely interested in your personal qualities, which are characterized by a strong ability to lead, inspire and coordinate suppliers, tools and agreements in a global matrix organization. Having a strategic mindset and great analytical and planning skills, combined with true business acumen, you hold an outstanding capability to reach results. You are innovative and embrace working in a constantly changing environment, and your genuine interest in project and stakeholder management makes you succeed in this position and play an important role in our company. Additionally, you use your excellent communication skills to build and maintain trust within your networks.
Challenging opportunities contributing to Metso's industry leading solutions in a friendly, respectful and global environment. Opportunity to work in a global community. Pride in working for an industry leader in mining, aggregates, recycling and oil and gas.
In this recruitment Metso cooperates with Experis. You apply this ad by registering your CV and send your application with a few lines about why you are the right person. If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please contact recruitment consultant Carina Riström at 021-151947 or by email, email@example.com or the recruiting manager Simo Myllymäki on +358 40 527 9842.
Please send your applications via the link provided below. http://www.metso.com/company/careers/open-jobs/#/Sweden/All
Welcome with your application!