Trygg-Hansa is one of Scandinavia's largest Insurance Companies. We offer business insurance, private insurance and health insurance. We are a total of approx. 3,300 employees in Scandinavia and approx. 1450 employees in Sweden. Codan is part of the RSA Group, one of the world's largest global Insurance Companies. Read more about Trygg-Hansa at www.trygghansa.se. Follow us at Facebook: www.facebook.com/trygghansa and LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/trygg-hansa
We are on the digitalization journey and are seeking for an Engineer with focus on database and middleware layer. Your current technology knowledge includes enterprise database engines and middleware technology however you have a personal interest to learn new technologies that arises out of the Open Source landscape.
- Deliver subject matter expert knowledge on database and middleware technologies
- Design, install and maintain database and middleware environments.
- Development of Cloud services aligned to the database and middleware environment.
- Continuous optimization of the Service blueprints
- Drive development of the environment from Enterprise selected software towards the Open Source options.
- Database and Middleware experience.
- Strong experience from large scale IT - Infrastructure and software engineering.
- Experience of virtualization and cloud concepts, processes and standards such as virtual datacenters and dynamic scheduling.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, cooperation and coordination skills across internal and external organizations. You actively look for ways to improve process efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Contribute technical expertise to content creation and new initiatives.
- A great listener, you're not afraid to look at things from different angles and accept there's something new for you to learn or consider.
- Fluent in Swedish or Danish as well as in English (written and spoken)
- Strong insight into Cloud paradigm and DevOps (agile)
- Sharp problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar.
- Communication skills, Trust and integrity
- System administrator experience
- Script languages - JS, bash, perl etc.
- Automation/orchestration - Ansible, puppet chef etc.
As a person you are highly independent with an ambition to always seek a better solution and striving to be ahead on the new trends. You also have strong interpersonal skills and a structured approach to your tasks.
The role is Nordic, based in Malmö, travelling will be required.
Trygg-Hansa works with Experis in this process. Welcome with your application as soon as possible. We select applications continuously. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Recruitment Consultant Patrik Wolf on +46406606320 or Igor Micanovic on +46406656144. Please apply by sending your CV and application as soon as possible but at the latest 20:th of April 2019.
Apply --> HERE!
FYI! We only handle applications via link above.
FTF Elisabeth Sandblom, 070-168 36 68 and SACO Lena Darin, 070-168 28 44